Self-Guided Career Reboot
Perfect if you: enjoy self-paced learning, are struggling to dedicate time to the job hunt whilst balancing personal relationships, an existing job and life! This is a self-guided downloadable workshop that gives you the tools to get where you want to go including a 16-page worksheet, that has insider information on what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for when they view your application. Through the Career Reboot you will:
- Get a 16-page downloadable worksheet and a sample editable resume
- Work through a Sample resume breaking down each section and what information is crucial to include
- Answer those questions like – how long should my resume be? What should be on my LinkedIn profile, and what information needs to be on a cover letter?
- Learn my tips to get a LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed and learn what information is needed for you to be found by recruiters
- Craft a cover letter that increases the chances of you getting past automated software and in front of Talk through what happens post interview, how to ask for feedback, resigning from your role, and whether you should decline or accept a role
This course is designed for you if:
- You're thinking about changing careers or industries and want some guidance
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile needs a facelift, but you are confident you can articulate your branding well
- You want to understand the best way to apply for your dream job
- You want to future proof your career
- You're short on time and self-paced learning suits your lifestyle
$55 inc. GST
The Talent Mill has authorized the download by you of one (1) copy of the electronic book (ebook). The Talent Mill grants you a nontransferable license to use the ebook according to the terms and conditions herein. This License Agreement permits you to install the ebook for your personal use only.
You shall not:
Share, resell, rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the ebook or any rights granted hereunder to any other person.
Duplicate the ebook.
Transfer or sublicense title to the ebook to any other party.
The ebook is owned by The Talent Mill and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Talent Mill reserves all rights in the ebook. This license and your right to use the ebook terminate automatically if you violate any part of this Agreement.